Centres’ Research Activity
The vision of SEAMEO QITEP in Science is to be the Centre of professional excellence in the area of science teaching for teachers and education personnel within the framework of sustainable development. To conceptualise its vision, the Centre conducts innovation and creative programmes including the research and development section.
Every year, SEAQIS formulated the research-based innovation under the theme that in line with the global education trend issues. The latest 5 years of the research studies that have been reported by the centred are as follows.
- Implementation of STEM Local Context in Indonesia.
- Pilot Study: Remote Learning in the New Normal Era.
- Teachers Resilience toward Science Learning During Pandemic.
- The Role of Prior Knowledge on The Implementation of STEM Learning.
- The Development and Validation of Students’ Perception, Motivation, and Interest Towards STEM Learning and STEM Career.
- STEM Learning and Industry 4.0 as A Media for Climate Change Impact Mitigation.
- A Study of Levels of Inquiry (LOI) Learning Model in Grade 6th.
- Attitude Profile of Chemistry Teacher on STEM Learning.
- Gender on STEM: Perception of Junior and High School Students on STEM and STEM Carrier.
- Profile of Engineering Design Proses in Developing 21st Century Skills.
- Analysis of Science Teacher Perception on STEM-based Learnin
- Implementation Analysis of the Training on Head of Science Laboratory Candidates Year 2017.
- Current Implementation of Experiment-Based Science Learning at Junior High School and Suggestions for Improvement (a Case Study in Aceh Jaya District, Gowa Regency, and Jayapura City).
- Implementation Conditions of Junior High School Science Practicum in Jayapura City and Gowa District.
- Teachers’ Readiness Towards the Implementation of Science, Technology, Engineering, And Mathematics (STEM) Education in West Java, Indonesia.
- Implementation and Constraints of Science Practical Work in High School (Case Study of High School Science Teachers in Garut Regency).
- Analysis of Primary School Students’ Ability in Solving the Problem of STEM-based Items.
- The Effectiveness of Science Learning with Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Approaches in The Sea Digital Class (SDC) Participants 2017.
- Analysis of Teacher’s Ability in Preparing Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) Questions: A Case Study of Participants of Training on Biology Material Deepening for High School Teachers / Vocational High Schools.
- Analysis of Implementation of Levels of Inquiry Learning Model to Train Student’s 21st Century Skills.